Martin OM35 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
|Martin OM35 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic Guitar|
Product code: SKU
|5% discount coupon:|
Enter AFF01 at checkout
for 5% off any purchase
Get Your Martin OM35 Today!
Martin OM35 Features:
All brands and product names are trademarked
or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 28
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: OM #6A
- TOP BRACES: Scalloped 1/4"
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: Style 35
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: White Boltaron®
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron®
- BINDING: White Boltaron®
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Black/White/Black
- SIDE INLAY: Multiple Black/White
- BACK INLAY: Black/White
- NECK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian®
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square/Tapered
- HEADPLATE: Solid Indian Rosewood/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- HEELCAP: White Boltaron®
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: White Boltaron®
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Semi Gloss / Dark Mahogany Stain
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4"
- SADDLE: 16" Radius/ Compensated/ White Micarta
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Black (OM28 Style)
- CASE: 630 Molded Hard Shell
- ELECTRONICS: optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- OTHER COMMENTS: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from
Music Unlimited (InstrumentPro.com).
Page revised: Saturday, October 14, 2006.
This page is at http://www.trumpetgeek.com/instruments/
© 2006 Trumpet Geeks