Product code: SKU
|5% discount coupon:|
Enter AFF01 at checkout
for 5% off any purchase
The GDO-300 Global Design features a quilt maple top and a FenderŪ "F" inlay at the 12th fret.
All brands and product names are trademarked
or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- COLORS: Amber
- TOP: Laminated Quilt Maple
- BACK AND SIDESL:Laminated Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- NECK: Nato
- BRIDGE: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- MACHINE HEADS: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- ELECTRONICS: None
- FINISH: Gloss,(Polyurethane)
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.2" (641mm)
- BODY DEPTH: N/A
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.69" (43mm)
- STRINGS: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003,
- Gauges: .012 to .052
- SERIES: Global Design Series
- BODY STYLE: Orchestra Style Body
- NO. OF FRETS: 20
- WIDTH AT HEEL: 2.24" (57mm)
- UNIQUE FEATURES:"F" Inlay at 12th Fret, Side Dot Position Inlays, Ivory Body and Neck Binding, Urea Nut and Saddle, White with Black Dot Bridge Pins, Chrome End Pin
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from
Music Unlimited (InstrumentPro.com).
Page revised: Saturday, October 14, 2006.
This page is at http://www.trumpetgeek.com/instruments/
© 2006 Trumpet Geeks